Saturday, December 13, 2008

Decorating our tree

So after we got the tree home and in the stand I put on the lights and let the kids go. I always put white lights on my tree. All of our ornaments have a story behind them, belong to the kids, or are home made. I think the white lights showcase them better. I was really fun to watch the twins this year. They liked picking out their ornaments and telling me all about them.
The kids decorating the tree. Also a close up of the tree. I need to get some more pictures of the tree. I didn't get as many as I thought.
Oreo was trying to help. He thought the paper was in the way I guess. I have caught him several times trying to carry paper in his mouth.

Kimy showing me one the her ornaments that grandpa got her.


The kids working on the tree.




1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

It looks like you have a lot of fun putting up your trees. This year we got a 10 footer. That is coming up in my 12 days of blog-mas. Wish we were there.