Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Lights

This weekend I put up the Christmas lights. I always enjoy lighting up the house and seeing other peoples lights. I plan on driving around a couple of nights to check out other peoples decorations. We will also go see the Zoo Lights at the Oregon Zoo. My kids now enjoy the lights also and are on the lookout for house when we are driving around. It have become fun for all of us. Here are some pictures of us setting up and our house at night.
This is Kimy and I, it was taken at thanksgiving, but I had to put it up. It is so cute and she is always willing to give hugs and kisses.
I will now apologize for the quality of the daytime pictures. The only reason I am in them is Because Kassidy took them. Not to bad for being 8. I have another budding photographer in our house. Here I am wrapping the tree in lights.

Meghan and I setting up the snowman. The has become one of the favorites for us. The neighbor kids like it also.


The front of the house at night.



The front yard at night. I took the pictures at night with no flash so the are a bit blurry, but you get the ideal.





1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

do you know that I have never seen any pictures of you house and you have lived there at least 4 years! I was so excited to see them. Sorry I haven't been on your blog in so long...I am trying to make up for lost time.