Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not typing this Sunday evening, and posting it then, because that would mean it is not Monday. Nope not me! I am not doing this Sunday because I am going in to have a kidney stone removed. Nope. I am not doing tis because my life has not been inconvienced enough by said stone, and I am not tired of waiting for it to pass. Nope not I. I am also not a little scared of said procedure, why? Because I am a big girl, and nothing scares me. Nope not me!

I also did not take the kids to the park with a friend on Saturday and forget to put sunscreen on. Nope not me. Because if I had done that, then I would be looking like a lobster. Also it would me that I acutally did something for myself also and was not busy taking care of the the kids. Nope not I, I would never do anything like that.

I also did not allow my teenage daughter to sleep in on Saturday until 11am. Nope, I did not pack up the little kids and leave the house at 9am and not even wake said teenager. I would never do anything like that. I am never that nice. Nope not me! I am a mean Mom.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monay and I will post some pictures on Tuesday. If I am out of bed and moving around.

No comments: