Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another beautiful day!

Today has been another beautiful day here in Oregon. The sun is shining and there is no rain in sight. So we spent the day at the park of course. What else are you to do on a day like this. We meet up with my friends Mandie and Leah and their kids. Everyone had a good time playing and running in the fountain.
Kassidy enjoying the sun.

Mandie and her daycare girl Tayla, she was waving hi to everyone.

Kimy trying to give Dylan a wet hug......he was not going to let that happen.

Dylan trying to hide from me. I think the pole is to thin.

Joey enjoying the water.

Kimy making a run through it.

My nephew Thomas, enjoying the water. He was so excited to tell me about it.

My other nephew Jack.......I just love those squishy cheeks.

Me getting in my baby snuggles. He feel asleep in my arms. I love being able to hold a baby, but I also love not having to change diapers.


No comments: