Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cowboy Boots and Cupcakes

So for the 4th of July, we had everyone over to our house. I lost count of how many people were here. We all had a great time and laughed a lot. Of course I had to make cupcakes. What is a get together with out cupcakes. This one is from my Hello Cupcake book. That is what started my whole cupcake thing.
I think it turned out pretty well.

Joey wearing his favorite pair of shoes right now. His Cowboy boots. Given to him by his good friend Cameron. He has been wearing then all the time, unless under duress I make him wear something else. See, as he sees it they go with every thing. Yes, even shorts.

They can be worn on any foot, even the wrong ones.

They are great for stomping on poppers.

And are comfortable anytime of day or night. Thank you Cameron and Sheila for sharing these boots with us. Joey loves them to death.

No comments: