Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just so you know.......

Christmas is coming. I am so excited you know. I love this time of year. Especially here in Oregon it is cold out today, I mean really cold. Like 12 degrees this morning when I took Meghan to school. See I told you it was cold.
Also just so you know, my good friend Alison is coming to town. She is only coming so she and Meghan can go snowboarding on Mt. Hood. Meghan is super excited and really looking forward to spending some time with her Aunt.
One last thing you should know, we are getting our tree this weekend. I am very excited about that. I am going with some wonderful friends and we are going to have a fabulous time traipsing through the woods finding the perfect tree. Okay, not the woods but a tree farm. It is like being in the woods. This will also start our 12 days of Christmas. Everyday starting Sunday, with our getting a tree and trimming it, we are going to be doing some Christmas related activity. I am looking forward to spending time with the kids and some wonderful friends.
So my promise is to post every night after said activity, so you can see what we did.

No comments: