Monday, February 2, 2009

13 years ago today..............

I gave birth to this beautiful girl...all 8lbs 15oz of her. She was beautiful and still is. I can't believe she is 13 already. I have loved watching her grow and change all these years. She is turing into a wonderful young lady. She is smart(sometimes to much for her own good), funny and kind. She is a passion for animals that I know will stay with her forever.
Meghan the day after she was born.
She hsd blonde hair and blue eyes.
Okay she didn't have a lot of hair but there was some there.
Meghan at a year old. Her hair is starting to grow.

Meghan at 5 years old.


Meghan today....She is beautiful. I got to sign Happy Birthday to her first today.
I love her with all my heart......she is a joy to have around and loves her brother
and sister and is always willing to lend a hand.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN!
We Love you!




No comments: