Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Has it been that long....

It has been two weeks since I have been able to update this. Man it has been busy around here. The girls are back in school, thank goodness for that. They both love going to school and I think the 3 weeks off was to much for them. Meghan is finishing up her science fair project for Fridays fair and Kassidy is back into the same routine. The twins are doing well and I am working on letters and numbers with them.
I have been getting up and showered and dressed everyday. The makeup thing has been a little bit harder, I think it is just something I have to get use to. I have also been working on the weight loss. I have lost 5 pounds and have been using the wii fit. So I am starting to workout some. I still have a long way to go. One thing I have done is cut out soda. I had been drinking way to much. I am down to less than a can a day. I am drinking mostly water and crystal light.
Yesterday I helped my neighbor Mandie make cupcakes for her boyfriend's birthday. We decided to go with Pacman. Pretty easy. We made Pacman and the ghost with Chocoloate. Next I will be making cupckaes for Meghan's 13th birthday. I can't belive she is going to be a teenager. Where has the time gone.

The cupckaes all finished.

1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

Seriously love the cupcakes. Keep up the good work on weight loss. I am going to have to check out the Wii. I have a neighbor who has one and she loves it!