Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

Today the kids go back to school......YEAH!!!!
I am so excited, they have spent the past 3 weeks, yes 3 at home.
The first week was due to snow and the last 2 for winter break.
I am so glad that they are going back, but last night at
about 4:30 it started to snow. I had a bit of a freak out.
I thought "They better be going to school tomorrow."
I didn't know I I could spend another day at home with them.
I love my kids dearly, but after 3 weeks we are all getting on each
others nerves.
I love the start of a new year. We had a quite New Year's Eve
at home. We just hung out, the girls and I were the only one to make
it to midnight. Chris and joey were out my 9 p.m.
One of my resolutions for the new year is to not look like I spend all
day at home being at stay at home Mom.
I get up and Shower, Dress, and do my hair. I also put
make up on. I am going to keep up with this one.
What are your New Year Resolutions?
Please share.

1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

My New Year's resolution is to not be so hard on myself. I am my biggest enemy. I guess Oprah and I have a lot of work to do.