Friday, September 19, 2008

Kassidy Jo..............

Kassidy is the middle kiddo. She is my little mom. She loves kids, especially babies. If there is a baby around she is there entertaining them. She is also funny and loves to talk. She can make friends with everyone. She also loves to read and learn. She amazes me with all the new facts she comes home with from school. It will be interesting to she what the future has in store for her.

playing with Rissa one of the twins that I am watching.
Just after she got her hair cut for the new school year.


1 comment:

Rae Rice said...

I can't believe how much the girls have grown up. I know that it has only been a couple of years since i have seen you, but seriously....it is crazy how they have blossomed. I look at Meghan and I think about the little baby that tried to yank out my piercings! Meghan looks like a student I would have. And Kassidy...she looks so much like you Katie. It reminds me of you when we were in high school!