Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School......

Today was the first day of school for the two oldest girls. They were both excited to get started on the new school year. I made scrambled eggs for breakfast, made lunches for school, did their hair and sent them on their way. Here is Meghan all ready to start the 7th grade. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She was very excited to get back to school and see her friends.
Kassidy is in the 3rd grade this year. She was also excited to get back to school. Her school has been under construction this summer and she wanted to see all the new stuff.
Kimy and Joey are not ready for school until next September, but wanted in on the picture taking. I know they miss having the girls home. I miss them while they are at school also. I can't wait for them to get home and hear all about their day.

No comments: