Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

I love this time of year....Espically the holidays. Halloween being at the top of the list. I love decorating the house, and watching the kids get dressed up. Every year I try to add something new to my house.
So this is the garage door The blood is new here. I had a hard time getting it to stay up as it rained most of the day.
Here is the fromt yard and the tombstones are new this year. We added the hands reaching up out of them also. The added bonus this year is that Meghan got into decorating also. We had fun together and seeing what we could come up with.

Here is Persephone and Kimy. Kimy is the pirate "ARRRRRGH"
If you aske the girls, they are best friends it is so cute.


Here is my band of pirates. Meghan went for more of a zombie look. This is the best picture I could get of the 4 of them together. Oh well! As you can see Kimy and Joey are very excited.

The whole gang Kassidy, Meghan, Mikayla (Meghan's Best Friend)
Joey, Dylan, Kimy, Persephone, and Thomas.
It is nice to take the kids out with their friends and all have fun together. It also helps having extra parents around to help wrangle the kids. Man can they run fast when candy is involved. We all had a wonderful Halloween and hope you did also.





No comments: